Game Designer (M/F)
- Montreuil - Île-de-France, France
il y a 795 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Mobile Game Designer you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will join the production of a AAA midcore mobile game based on a top notch Ubisoft IP and work closely with games designers, artists, producers, and engineers during the production phase of the game, and report to the Lead Game Designer.
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that ensure player acquisition, retention and monetization
- Produce the corresponding deliverables (Game Design documents and game feature presentations)
- Produce game content and balance game pacing to ensure the long term retention of players
- Design user interfaces and tutorials
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure the proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Remain up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Game Design, preferably in a F2P mobile gaming environment
- Expertise in UX/features design/content creation and experience in feature pacing & balancing
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Proactive and enthusiast team player, comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Passionate about playing and creating games (mobile games in particular)
- Knowledge of the online competitive game & MOBA market
- Fluent English (both spoken & written)