Game Designer Internship
- 75011, Paris - Île-de-France
il y a 6 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
You will join an experienced mobile game team to work on a free-to-play mobile RPG based in Paris.
As a member of the design department, you will champion the features and content to the team explaining why they will keep the player engaged and how exactly they are supposed to work. You will deconstruct, document and follow their implementation, making sure they are faithful to the vision of our game and engaging for the players.
Main Responsibilities :
- The study and deconstruction of games from competition
- Preparation and maintenance of game design documentation
- Helping the developers and artists in the implementation of game features
- Adding design data in game with various authoring tools
- Iteration on mechanics, systems and game progression
- Analyze feedbacks and metrics from players and team
- Identify creative ways to help the project team deliver the best experience to our users.
- Participate in a welcoming and collaborative work environment.