To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will help develop fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Your Challenges :
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Create Game pitches and detailed visual mock-ups
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features with both the internal and external teams
- Be able to deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Understanding of models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behavior
- Optimize the game creation process continuously
- Monitor and improve game metrics and monetization
- Involvement and general understanding of all aspects of game development : UI, UX, game design, technical
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Gameplay Programmer - ConfirméSloclapParis, 75020 - Île-de-France
il y a 3 jours
Responsable Pédagogique Game Programming H/F (CDI)Adoc Talent ManagementParis - Île-de-France
il y a 12 jours
DEVELOPPEUR C++ (F/H) | JEUX VIDEO | PARISExpatica CommunicationsParis - Île-de-France
il y a 8 jours