Game & Economy Designer H/F
- Bordeaux - Gironde, France
il y a 166 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
If you're a skilled Game Designer / Economy Designer, client obsessed, with a passion for gaming and sport we may have the right job for you! Come help us disrupting the industry, bringing a moment of fun and magic to our players by gamifying their experience in our products.
As a Game Designer / Economy Designer, you drive one of the top strategic projects of the company. From designing the Gamification concept to delivering the road map, you're responsible for leading cross functional teams to bring the gamification project to reality. You have strong interactions with the customer engagement, product and business teams to ensure solutions are built and run in keeping with your gamification vision.
What will you be responsible for?
Design and develop gamification model for Betclic:
- Set gamification vision and communicate vision throughout the organization
- Develop a strategic action plan to help the organization bring the gamification project reality
- Partner with the game and economy designer to define mechanisms and rules to enable gamification, including missions, rewards and progression. As well as optimal economic model
Overseeing the development of the project:
- Create and maintain project road map
- Orchestrate execution across teams and monitor task completion
- Communicating progress to stakeholders
- Ensuring project completion in set timeframe
Ensure continuous development of the Gamification model while running :
- Ensure model and mechanisms are properly operationalized and stay in line with gamification vision
- Work closely with the customer journey team to customize player experience based on customers needs and behaviors and define testing plan
- Utilize testing learnings to optimize gamification model
- Actively research and explore new concepts and ideas to optimize existing model
- A true customer and game enthusiast, with 4+ years related experience in Game / Economy Design, proven experience in developing gamification projects
- You are passionate about sport and online games
- You're innovative, creative, and an outside of the box thinker and doer
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- A Problem-solver mindset and collaborative approach to all situations ? you work with stakeholders to find solutions that are satisfactory for all involved
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and shift priorities in a fast-changing environment
- You're curious with a contagious energy