Experienced 3D Character artist – M/F
- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 12 jours
- Target Agency
We are looking for an experienced 3D Character artist for our client’s super-exciting (big Hollywood sci-fi franchise) project here in Paris.
The contract is for one (1) year, but could be hired afterward!
● Developing high detail 3D models (humanoid characters and other creatures, including faces, hair, armor, and weapons)
● Creating clean, low-resolution game topology and UV’s
● Developing game-ready assets to match concept and art direction
● Creating textures and next-gen materials for use in-game engine
● Exporting models and textures into U4
● Working closely with the concept and animation team to bring the characters to life
Skills & Requirements
● 4+ years of experience creating and delivering high quality 3d Character art
● Proficiency in sculpting, topology and texture creation process from high resolution to game ready assets.
● Excellent knowledge of human and animal anatomy and clothing
● Solid understanding of facial topology and edge flow using traditional modeling techniques
● Understanding of traditional art principles including shape language, and color theory
● Experience creating character assets in a pipeline
● Strong understanding of programs such as Zbrush, Substance Painter, 3Ds Max, Photoshop and UE4 (or equivalent)
● Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges
● Works closely with Art Director to keep quality and style consistent across all characters
● Works with other departments to ensure that assets are delivered in a timely manner
● Experience working in an iterative, agile environment
● Good English communication skills (both written and spoken), as you will work amongst an international team!
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.