Character Rigging TD
- Lattes - Hérault, France
il y a 190 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Dwarf Animation Studio is currently recruiting a Character Rigging Technical Director.
Creative and passionate about 3D animation, you wish to integrate a fast-expanding studio where you can make good use of your skills and share your knowledge.
You will be working collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments.
Responsibilities and Essential Skills
- Knowledge of character rigging preferably using Maya;
- Creating high quality rigging, skinning and shapes modeling;
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy, body and facial;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Work with Modeling to create a model that meets technical needs;
- Collaborate with animators to design motion controls;
- Knowledge traditional animation techniques and the principles of character movement and expression;
- Ability to collaborate professionally with colleagues.
- Be curious, observer and open minded;
- Knowledge in Cloth and Hair simulation;
- Knowledge in Muscle, Fat, Skin simulation;
- Linux, Mel, Python, C++, QT, PyQt/PySide, Fabric Engine.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude ;
- 2+ years of experience in character rigging ;
About Dwarf Animation
Dwarf Animation is a 3D animation studio specializing in home & cinema entertainment -- located in Montpellier, in the South of France. We are a diverse team of talented people who have worked around the globe at studios including Pixar, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, Framestore, ILM and Weta Digital.
Our vision at Dwarf Animation is to foster an environment of collaboration and innovation, supporting our teams in pushing the boundaries of entertainment, and enhancing a studio culture on the cutting edge of creativity and technology.