- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 805 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
About the job
- Work closely with the Character Modeling Supervisor to create appealing characters.
- Accurately interpret concept art and design from the Art Department, keeping the appeal and the essence of the concept.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- A good understanding of 3D computer graphics theory.
- A strong understanding of volumes, shapes, structures, and physical movements.
- Ability to quickly master custom in-house production tools.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in animation, visual effects and/or game production in character modeling.
- Experience in cartoon character modeling and facial blendshape setup.
- We would like you to include wireframes, turnovers, blendshapes, facials and breakdown in your showreel.
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, to prioritize tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise, Despicable Me, Minions, The Secret Life of Pets and Sing, all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.