- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile 3D Environment Artist! If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Darewise 3D Environment Artist, you will provide world-class 3D modeling and art to craft new worlds, assets, items and vehicles for our ambitious and ground-breaking new project.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- Amazing environment sculptor/modeler/painter with a diverse portfolio.
- High level of proficiency with 2D and 3D environment art development tools including, but not limited to: 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop,
- Substance Designer/Painter, etc.
- Extensive console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual bar, with one or more shipped titles in a 3D environment artist role.
- Expert knowledge of environment art pipelines and processes in Unreal.
- Experience with open-ended/sandbox multiplayer games and modular systems.
- Ability to think creatively and expand on expectations, for your team and your audience
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
- Creating (modeling, sculpting, and texturing) high-quality game-ready environment art and assets, as directed and within scope and schedule.
- Helping shape, develop and evolve Darewise’s art team by participating in hiring processes, pipeline creation, and engagement with the the broader game development community.
- Participation in iterative development and critical feedback loop with entire game development team, including regular gameplay tests.
- Maintaining a high bar for excellence in processes, projects, deliverables, and communication.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.