- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for an experienced and talented 3C Gameplay Programmer for an upcoming MMO game! Our game features state of the art third person controls and combat. As the gameplay programmer in charge of 3C, you will be the first in line in charge of making a highly compelling player experience.
- 3+ years gameplay programming experience and at least one released AAA PC/console game in relevant genres (Third Person, Combat or Shooting mechanics)
- Very strong C++ skills with excellent software architecture and low level knowledge
- Experience with client/server architecture and multiplayer games
- Concern and sensibility for performance, memory usage and network bandwidth
- Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge techniques
- Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
Also nice to have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Cross-platform experience: PC, Linux, Consoles…
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
- As part of our Gameplay team, design and implement the gameplay code related to cameras, character and controls
- Work closely with game designers to achieve the best player experience with the highest level of polish
- Implement client/server algorithms such as replication, latency compensation and prediction to achieve a smooth result in a fast-paced combat gameplay
- Ensure the performance and scalability of the game in the very unpredictable context of a MMO game
- Participate in design and feedback gathering sessions to make sure that the player’s experience always comes first
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.