As part of the production/creation of video games of a new kind, we are looking for a versatile and motivated 3D Game Artist to join an innovative technology project. You will work with a dynamic and creative team to design and produce the board games of tomorrow.
- Participate in the artistic direction of the different developped worlds
- Create graphic visuals (concept art)
- Create game assets (characters, environment, animations) and integrate them into the engine
- Create promotional media (images, videos, etc)
- 3D specialist from a video game and/or art schoo
- Strong video game and board game culture
- Excellent knowledge of design softwares (3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance)
- At least one experience on a commercialized game
- Autonomous, proactive, ability to work in a team environment
- Rigorous regarding technical constraints and visual references
- Strong appetite for graphic and technical challenges
Would be a plus
- An experience with the Unity 3D engine
- Knowledge of VFX
- Knowledge of 3D printing and video editing
- Informations supplémentaires
- Full-time contract
- Offices located in Rennes, France
- Salary to be negotiated based on candidate profile and experience.
Resume, cover letter and portfolio
A l'attention de : Responsable du recrutement
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.