Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook. Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That’s us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we’ve only been growing since...
Your mission at Social Point (if you accept it!):
- Take ownership of information organization, prioritization and navigation flow in the game your work on, reporting directly to the project’s Lead Game Designer.
- Benchmark competition and extracting key insights that apply to your game’s UX/UI
- Prepare mock-ups for features, UX, gather feedback from users and continuously improve existing flows
- Suggest design improvements that can simplify and improve UI/UX designs
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to the project’s genre and audience
- Be responsible for the UI implementation in-game and its asset management and optimization
An example of a profile we really like:
- 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games
- Uncanny ability to abstract a design’s goal, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows
- Great art eye (at least one or two art eyes, we’re not asking for more than eight though), with a special focus on composition and color.
- Proficient in the technical implementation of assets and UI building (Unity or other SDK)
- Someone with an extensive background as a gamer (mobile, but also PC, console, tabletop, pen and paper) and who knows the mobile gaming market of course!
- Fast iteration and user-driven design mindset
- Of course, as for most jobs, we highly value good communication skills, knowing how to work with a team (and liking it) and a few other basics like those!
- Experience in breeding dragons is a plus but we will still consider your application if you’ve been training marine monsters instead!
What’s in it for you?
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!