Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
Shiro Games is an independent video game development studio based in Bordeaux, France. We're the creators of the Evoland series and hit strategy game Northgard.
Shiro Games is the maker of the Evoland series as well as Northgard. We are looking for an experienced game programmer to join our growing team of passionate developers on an unannounced project. This role offers the opportunity to lead our programming efforts on brand new games from prototyping to launch.
- Work side by side with designers, artists, and engineers implement and iterate on game systems
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game's production and development
- Use rapid prototyping to experiment with game design
- Regularly play test and provide feedback on the game
- Strong OO programming skills (Haxe, C++...)
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process
- Ability to analyze game designer requests and iterate with designers to deliver implementations that are fun and engaging while still being robust and performant
- B.S. in computer science and 3+ years professional experience and at least one shipped title
- A passion for making and playing games
- Team-oriented but self-motivated
Additional Preferred Skills :
- Experience building data driven game systems
Job based in Bordeaux, France.
Full time, salary DOE.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
A l'attention de : Fanny Laraignou