Type de stage
Détails de la structure
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Périodeà partir du 28 mai 2018
To help with the launch of initiatives in the UK, Blade is looking for a Marketing Assistant for 3 to 6-month internship.
Under the supervision of the Country Manager and Community Manager, the intern will help grow Blade’s :
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Presence on social media.
- Assist in developing partnerships with key players in the video game and tech industries.
- In particular Influencers on Twitch and YouTube.
- The intern will also organize contests, participate in the overall brand’s strategy, and help in the business development of the entity.
Education and Background :
- BA or MS in Marketing / Communication
- Appreciated similar experience
Technical skills :
- Knowledge in Twitch/YouTube UK-based channels specializing in tech and gaming is a big plus.
- Experience and skills in PhotoShop design is also a bonus.
Soft skills :
- The intern might also have the opportunity to travel to the UK given the needs of Blade.
- All profiles are accepted.
- Being fluent in English is a must.
Two years ago, Blade founders realized that hardware companies try to squeeze more and more power into devices that become obsolete in a blink of an eye. Why not remove hardware constraints by relocating most components in the cloud, allowing the client’s hardware to be minimal, while getting a greater autonomy and massive computing power.
After months of R&D, Shadow is born. An extremely powerful Windows 10 computer, available anywhere, anytime. Computer as a service. Thus better. Use Photoshop or any Windows software on a mobile. Play the latest PC games on a 8 years old Mac. Browse Internet at 1Gb/s on a DSL or a 4G line. It’s a powerful PC with secured data. A machine that is never obsolete (all parts are upgraded for free). It will free people from hardware failures. Help them save money and the environment. We believe it is a new era for computers.